RE: Conf. call agenda, Wednesday Nov. 16

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for letting us know. I don't expect that you would be able to join (it will indeed be 4:00 am NZ time).

Just a heads-up - we will have a couple of new action items assigned for you as WOFF spec editor. Since SOR and CORS have now found CSS Fonts module as their permanent home, we should remove them from the WOFF spec (which also involves making changes in the normative references and removing HTML5 reference).

Thank you,
Vlad