Re: WOFF without same origin restriction in Opera?

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 4:49 PM, John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Sylvain Galineau wrote:
>
>> And I also believe other issues are far more important than
>> this one. Today, we run into fonts that IE9 rejects in
>> accordance with the spec but load fine in Firefox.
>
> These are fonts that should be rejected because of same origin
> restrictions? If so, that's a bug and should be fixed.  Do you
> have examples of this?  We should make sure the test suite
> contains any examples that appear to be handled inconsistently
> across implementations.

Yup, if we're loading cross-site fonts that we shouldn't be loading,
please let us know asap. It could be a security issue since we share
code between WOFF loading and cross-site XHR. So preferably let us
know through private channels so that we don't put users at risk.

/ Jonas