Re: WOFF without same origin restriction in Opera?

Sylvain Galineau wrote:

> And I also believe other issues are far more important than
> this one. Today, we run into fonts that IE9 rejects in
> accordance with the spec but load fine in Firefox.

These are fonts that should be rejected because of same origin
restrictions? If so, that's a bug and should be fixed.  Do you
have examples of this?  We should make sure the test suite
contains any examples that appear to be handled inconsistently
across implementations.

Regards,

John Daggett

cc'ing jonas