Re: Conference call today?

We did have an item or two to discuss over email -- which, due to ATypI and perhaps other distractions, didn't happen. I think we should perhaps cancel today's call and make a concerted effort to resolve that stuff. (I will attempt to contribute to that effort!)

I have no problem having the call today, but it sounds like the time might be better spent reading, thinking, and typing. :)

-Christopher