Re: non-normative best practices & file caching

From: Christopher Slye <cslye@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 11:00:05 -0700
CC: "public-webfonts-wg@w3.org" <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
To: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Now that you mention it, I wonder if it's such a good idea to place that much weight on the word "install". We don't really want anything using the font, whether it's installed or not.

Maybe I would change your suggested language: "... but decoded files should not be installed or used by other processes or documents on the system."

-Christopher