RE: WOFF and extended metadata

I wonder if anyone from Microsoft ever +1'ed Hakon. So here is the
historical moment:

+1 !

Also, deep schemas with repetition are much more prone to ambiguity.

For instance, if I find this:

	<item>
 			<name>
 				<text lang="en">Message</text>
			</name>
 			<value>
				<text lang="fr">Bonjour!</text>
			</value>
	</item>

...something is clearly wrong to the human reader but code can't tell
and needs rules.

However, is this wrong ?

	<item>
 			<name>