Re: Open Font License FAQ updated!

I understand completely. I was only attempting to explain how there can be a perception among users of EOT that it is a lossy format.

For a long time, WEFT was the only way to make an EOT (right?), and during that time, I would guess that many/most of the resulting EOTs were less than the original font. (I've never actually used WEFT, I'm just going on what I've heard about it, so feel free to correct me.)

-C