Re: ACTION-101: Work with Doug and Rick on defining Touch Events mapping in the Web Events WG

I don't have any concrete progress yet - sorry.  I have some ideas, but I
want to gather more data and write them up precisely before soliciting
feedback (and I'm giving priority to the other more urgent PE questions
first).

Rick