Re: ACTION-101: Work with Doug and Rick on defining Touch Events mapping in the Web Events WG

On 12/6/12 11:52 AM, ext Web Events Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> ACTION-101: Work with Doug and Rick on defining Touch Events mapping in the Web Events WG (Web Events Working Group)
>
> http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/track/actions/101
>
> On: Arthur Barstow
> Due: 2012-12-13

Hi Rick,

I was wondering if you have any work on the TouchEvents and
PointerEvents mapping to share?

Regarding "where" to document the mapping, options include a Working
Group noteand a wiki document. Currently, I am indifferent as to where
this info is documented but I do think it should be somewhere in w3.org
space.

Doug - any thoughts from you on how/where to document this mapping?

-Thanks, Art