Re: Agenda planning for Nov 1 meeting

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 9:01 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Re planning the agenda for our Nov 1 meeting, the meeting page is:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2010/**webevents/wiki/F2F<http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/F2F>
>
> ATM, there are 35 people registered [Registrants] (Member-only resource)
> for our meeting and only 5 of the registrants are actually WG members [1].
> As such, I propose we use the beginning part of the meeting to provide a
> general overview of the group's scope [Charter], to provide an overview and
> status of our specs [PubStatus] and to review the Draft Charter
> [Charter-Draft].
>
> Other than the above (which will probably end by ~10:00 at the latest), I
> don't have any other specific agenda topics so *additional agenda topic
> proposals are welcome*.
>
> I think it would be OK to include Gamepad API and/or Mouse Lock API on the
> agenda, provided the Editors of those specs can participate.

Regretfully the Nov 1 meeting conflicts with the
http://www.newgameconf.com/ and
I will not be at the W3 event for discussing the Mouse Lock specification.

I will be at the W3 Games Community Group meeting
http://www.w3.org/community/games/2011/10/14/w3c-games-community-group-summit-after-new-game/
Nov
3rd.