Agenda planning for Nov 1 meeting

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:01:02 -0400
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
Hi All,

Re planning the agenda for our Nov 1 meeting, the meeting page is:

http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/F2F

ATM, there are 35 people registered [Registrants] (Member-only resource)
for our meeting and only 5 of the registrants are actually WG members
[1]. As such, I propose we use the beginning part of the meeting to
provide a general overview of the group's scope [Charter], to provide an
overview and status of our specs [PubStatus] and to review the Draft
Charter [Charter-Draft].

Other than the above (which will probably end by ~10:00 at the latest),
I don't have any other specific agenda topics so *additional agenda
topic proposals are welcome*.

I think it would be OK to include Gamepad API and/or Mouse Lock API on
the agenda, provided the Editors of those specs can participate.

We can use the W3C bridge if needed (for any part of the meeting).

-AB

[Registrants] http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/PubStatus
[Charter] http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/charter/
[Charter-Draft] http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/charter/2011/Overview.html