W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webevents@w3.org > October to December 2011

Re: ACTION-67: Work with Doug on next steps for the Intentional Events spec (Web Events Working Group)

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:22:39 -0400
Message-ID: <4EA84FEF.8000008@nokia.com>
To: ext ext Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
CC: Web Events Working Group WG <public-webevents@w3.org>
Hi Janina, All - I have a conflict for the 17:00-18:00 time slot 
onTuesday November 1 (the W3C's Advisory Committee meeting). However, 
please feel free to meet without me and I can catch-up later with you 
folks. (I could meet that day between 10:00 and 12:00 if some time in 
that range would work for you and others.)

FYI, on October 21, Ian Jacobs announced Work in Progress on the draft 
charter for the proposed Intentional Events WG [1] and Work In Progress 
on a charter revision for the Web Events WG that includes a joint "User 
Action Events" spec for these two WGs. ([1] and [2] are Member-only links)

-Art Barstow

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2011OctDec/0017.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2011OctDec/0018.html


On 10/26/11 11:57 AM, ext ext Janina Sajka wrote:
> Dear Art, Doug, All:
>
> Can we take advantage of TPAC to get together and work out next steps
> for our joint work on Intentional Events? PF is also meeting Monday and
> Tuesday, and there's great interest in PF to use that opportunity to
> resolve whatever would help us move this work forward.
>
> Would it be possible to meet jointly? How about end of day Tuesday, from
> 17:00-18:00?
>
>
> thanks for your consideration.
>
> Janina
>
> Arthur Barstow writes:
>> Hi Doug, Mike, Janina, PLH - do you have an update/status on the
>> PFWG's intentional events spec work?
>>
>> FYI, the Web Events WG is meeting at TPAC on the morning of Tuesday
>> November 1<http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/F2F>. I mention
>> this in case you think it would be useful to schedule some
>> face-to-face time that morning.
>>
>> -ArtB
>>
>> On 9/13/11 11:39 AM, ext Web Events Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
>>> ACTION-67: Work with Doug on next steps for the Intentional Events spec (Web Events Working Group)
>>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/track/actions/67
>>>
>>> On: Arthur Barstow
>>> Due: 2011-09-20
>>>
>>> If you do not want to be notified on new action items for this group, please update your settings at:
>>> http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/track/users/7672#settings
>>>
Received on Wednesday, 26 October 2011 18:23:39 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:03:54 UTC