Re: ACTION-67: Work with Doug on next steps for the Intentional Events spec (Web Events Working Group)

From: ext Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:57:20 -0400
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Web Events Working Group WG <public-webevents@w3.org>
Dear Art, Doug, All:

Can we take advantage of TPAC to get together and work out next steps
for our joint work on Intentional Events? PF is also meeting Monday and
Tuesday, and there's great interest in PF to use that opportunity to
resolve whatever would help us move this work forward.

Would it be possible to meet jointly? How about end of day Tuesday, from
17:00-18:00?

thanks for your consideration.

Janina

--