Touch Events v1 Ready for Publication

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 10:44:59 -0400
To: public-webevents <public-webevents@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Hi, folks-

I've prepared Touch Events v1 for Last Call publication, per this week's
telcon decision.  The dated version [1] is set for publication on
Tuesday, 13 September, with a 4-week LC comments period ending on 11
October.

It has been validated, linkchecked, and otherwise pubruled.

I made a few editorial changes in the spec:

1) The abstract still included, "It also addresses pen-tablet devices,
such as drawing tablets, with consideration toward stylus capabilities."
  This is not true for v1, so I removed it from the TR draft (and it
should be removed from the Hg version...)

2) I added a couple of links to the front matter, to the WG and the
public comments mailing list... this is just a convenience for reviewers.

3) I moved Matt's name to the top of the editor's list, since he's the
primary editor.

I hope these changes are uncontroversial, but if anyone has an issue
with them, please let me know.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-Touch-Events-20110913/Overview.html

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Developer Outreach
Project Coordinator, SVG, WebApps, Touch Events, and Audio WGs