Re: Introduction

From: Anders Höckersten <andersh@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 16:30:42 +0100
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Hello everyone,

I work as a developer in the Opera Mobile team at Opera Software, so my
main interests in this working group is finding good solutions that work
well in both mobile and desktop contexts (as well as other contexts, like
browsers where the only input method is a TV remote control). I was pulled
into this WG after having implemented part of Opera Mobile's support for
the low-level touch events[1] that WebKit pioneered.

/Anders

[1] http://www.quirksmode.org/mobile/advisoryTouch.html