Introduction

From: Sangwhan Moon <smoon@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 18:17:35 +0900
To: public-webevents@w3.org
Hello all,

I am a software engineer in Opera Software, currently mainly focusing on TV browsing and certain lines of our mobile product.

The main interests I have in this group are the following:

1. Defining cross input device "intention" events (although the focus will more or less being with touch)
2. ...which are royalty free

I've previously participated (although not very actively) in the BPWG, and have done work on DOM 1 level touch events for widgets on mobile.

Best regards,

P.S. I probably won't be able to make the kick-off call, as it's 4AM when the call starts here. I might try, but don't have your hopes high. :-)

--
Sangwhan Moon <smoon@opera.com>, Opera Software ASA
Skype: innodb1 | Mobile: +372-5971-6147