Re: Positioning document for web ed learning material

Schalk,
I use paper.li, too, for The Women in Web Education (
http://paper.li/vdebolt/womeninwebeducation). The difference is that
paper.li watches a Twitter list while scoop.it is doing a more high-level
web search.

Virginia

9

http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Positioning_document_for_web_ed_lear>>>>