Re: CSS shorthand reference

Yay for the oxford comma :)

Both the advanced selectors and shorthand articles are very nice and
concise, very easy and quick to read, which is the point.

Concerning the shorthand article:
- the background-attachment is missing from the background shorthand
property, if I'm not mistaken it's the last slot (after the positioning)
and is either fixed or scroll
- I am not certain about that, but would a small note about gradients
benefit novice users that have seen gradients only in the context of the
shorthad? I am talking about few words that explain that gradients are the
same as background-image and take the same position in the shorthand
- the last sentence in the section on color is rather peculiar :)

Alexander Futekov