Re: Advanced CSS selectors article almost finished

Apparently it has been a productive day :)

Couple of notes:
- why are the general and adjacent sibling selectors descendants of
Descendent selectors, I also noticed that you use both spelling of
descendant
- pseudo elements are displayed with single colon, the CSS3 spec allows
that for backwards compatibility, but shouldn't we teach we new, double
colon syntax?
- since we're including even the new ui pseudo classes, shouldn't we also
add ::selection

Alexander Futekov