Agenda suggestions for meeting *today* on July 11th

Note that the test-suite progress is coming well big +1 to Charles!

 I'd like to see the following on the agenda:

1) Test-suite update - is there plans from any of the browser vendors to
change support for algorithms/keys. I believe it's 'no' but worth
checking -  for example, 192-bit keys in Chrome will be removed from
spec unless there is interop.

2) If MarkW can make it, an update to any open issues.

3) In terms of spki/pcks support for WebCrypto, are we happy with either
removing or stating lack of interop? Note that we are still waiting for
Ryan Hurst's proposal, and we do not have importKey/exportKey in
test-suite.

4) We still need clarity on when Service Worker support for WebCrypto on
Mozilla will be delivered.

5) It would be great if Apple could devote some cycles and drop their
webkit-prefix.

6) Writing up the transition request that takes into account test-suite,
closed issues, formal objections - I'm happy to draft this after the
meeting, but would like answers on above.

Our timing is we want to do the transition request to "Proposed
Recommendation" if possible by end of this month, but at latest by end
of August.

  cheers,
     harry