Re: Minutes from 11/30 meeting and telecon decision on move to PR

Yup, that was what Harry said in the sentence you cut just below:

> *But given there isn't quite consensus on the mailing list during the
> two week period as per our process, we'll keep working on it until we
> really are ready for PR!

We're agreed that notwithstanding the resolution proposed on the call,
it's not quite there yet. The group should review again once these
issues and pull requests are closed.

--Wendy

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)