Re: Request from WebRTC

Reopening this one, the project mentioned below is moving to WebRTC, the
draft specs are there [2]

What was the conclusion of this thread?

I have read it several time and still didn't get exactly what was the
difficulty to handle the keys for DTLS à la WebCrypto.

I  could not read the latest draft due to the mail I just sent, but [2]
does raise some questions and I don't think it's currently possible with
the WebCrypto API, using generatKey with RSA:

- how can I get the public key fingerprint?
- how can I get the public key modulus?

Regards

Aymeric

[2]