Mail list archives & formatting of messages

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com> wrote:

> [...]

Jim,

Can you please configure your email client to use a more reasonable reply
form?

Please see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2014Feb/0133.html to
see how your replies are entirely lost in the (official) archives.

You can see some of the mail-client gotchas that WebApps has captured at
https://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/WorkMode#Mail_List_Policy.2C_Usage.2C_Etiquette.2C_etc
.