Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] CfC : Call for Consensus on the integration of curve25519 in WG deliverables (please vote until the 26th of August)

Given that I view all the algorithms as extension specs, and would love to
pull them all out to that, I too support this.

It's the same one way or another, which has been the whole point.