Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] CfC : Call for Consensus on the integration of curve25519 in WG deliverables (please vote until the 26th of August)

I don't disagree with you on the merits.  There is running code for
Curve25519.  In the spirit of limiting curve proliferation, though, I would
prefer that we keep the focus on the CFRG-selected curves (assuming the
process works).  That could very well result in renewed focus on Curve25519
a little later.

My main point is just that this is a really bad time to be deciding on
which curves to support.  There's already one such fight going on in CFRG.
Let's let that play out before we make our decisions.

--Richard