Re: JS code examples for ACTION 43

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM, David Dahl <ddahl@mozilla.com> wrote:
> [...]

I have no strong feelings on this.

I had thought the examples would have been more on the "here's what an
operation looks like" as opposed to the holistic "Here's what an
application looks like", but that's an individual preference that I
failed to communicate. To be clear, I was thinking individual examples
per-operation (which I suppose would be highly redundant for
CryptoOperation-work), rather than the holistic "Here's an
application" view.