Re: Typo in stroke-type style property

According to the minutes of the f2f meeting in Needham (
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/28523/f2f_meeting_minutes_may_2008.pdf),
here's what we said about style properties issues:
Style property issues

   - stroke-type

Resolution: Allow line types 1-15, plus negatives.  A reference to an
undefined negative has no effect. Use numbers for all the indices, instead
of names.

   - fill-style

Resolution: Use integers. Note: The name should be interior-style.

   - hatch-type

Resolution: Allow negative values.  Note: The name should be hatch-index

   - pattern-type

Resolution: The user would need some knowledge of pattern table to use
it.  Note:
The name should be pattern-index

   - fill-offset: Resolution: The name should be fill-referencepoint

Hope this clarifies....

Dave