Re: Typo in stroke-type style property

Dave,

Thanks, that's *really* useful.

So I would guess that Benoit's question would be settled if the text is
just corrected to remove the stroke-type contradiction, and for all the
rest to clarify what are valid values (and make sure that "corresponds
to..." is not confused with valid values.)

Note -- I am starting to work toward a new Working Draft that reflects all
LC resolutions.  That will be our baseline documents for new, post-LC
improvements as the implementors discover them.  I will try to get a
editor's draft of the new WD posted by mid-week next week.

-Lofton.