Re: draft Meeting Announce/Agenda

Lofton,

Your draft is fine. I have only added a 'call logistics' section, and
have updated links for TS21 and Impl. report.

I have published the F2F meeting August document at
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/2009/F2F/

and linked it from our WG home page
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/

Feel free to advertise it on our public mailing list
public-webcgm@w3.org

Thierry