draft of 2.1 TS and implementation report document

Lofton,

I have published your TS21 document at
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/2009/WebCGM21/testsuite21.html

I have also drafted the Implementation report cover page for 21  at
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/2009/WebCGM21/implementation-report.html
It still needs some work. Feel free to edit it.

Both of these documents are *not* yet linked from the WG home page. Once
they are approved by the WG we will do so.

Thierry.