From: public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Don Larson
Sent: Dienstag, 11. September 2007 00:39
To: Lofton Henderson; WebCGM WG
Subject: re: WG assignments -- WebCGM 1.0 Errata review

Lofton,

I have reviewed E10 & E11 and it looks okay as written.

Don.

 >  Hi All,

 >  I want to make a small assignment for each WG participant, to be
completed  >  before the Thursday telecon.

 >  I realize that the 1.0 errata document [1] has grown to be bulky,
and it  >  may be daunting if you're busy.  Therefore, I'd like to have
each person  >  review two errata, okay?

 >  To remind you of present status... The WebCGM WG approved the
substance  >  (and Class) of all of the errata solutions at the 8/30
telecon [2] (and the

 >  WebCGM TC approved the same substance earlier at its f2f).

 >  So your job is to check that the completed text in the document [1]
>  correctly implements our approved resolutions, and to check for
editorial  >  errors.

 >  Chris -- E01 (URI/IRI)
 >  Dieter -- E02, E03
 >  Benoit -- E04, E05
 >  Dave -- E06, E07
 >  Stuart -- E08, E09
 >  Don -- E10, E11

 >  It would be good to email your review ("okay" or corrections),
especially  >  if you will not be present Thursday.  Feel free to review
other ones in  >  addition to your assigment.

 >  Thanks in advance,
 >  -Lofton.

 >  At 04:09 PM 9/6/2007 -0600, Lofton Henderson wrote:

 >  >WebCGM WG --
 >  >
 >  >This should implement all of the decisions that we made at the 8/30
>  >telecon (and before):
 >
>http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2007/errata-10/WebCGM10-errata-200
706
 >  21.html
 >  >
 >  >It is ready for final editorial approval, which we will do at the
9/13  >  >telecon.  Please have a careful look at it before then, and
send any  >  >comments to this list.  Are there any substantial errors
in implementing  >  >our decisions?  Any editorial corrections?
 >  >
 >  >After approval, it will have a 4-week (public) review, as it
contains a  >  >couple of Class 3 corrections.