Re: attention -- WG approval of 1.0 strategy

Hi,

Attention:  Don, Benoit (,Chris)

Of the 4 absentees at the last telecon, only Dieter has responded ("yes")
to the list so far.  We need to be able to document WG approval of our
chosen 1.0 strategy, because our Charter gives us the discretion to either
publish WebCGM 1.0 Third Release or not.

Therefore, Don and Benoit at least, please reply (to list) with your
approval.  Or your disapproval, if that is the case (and give
reasons).  Chris's input would also be very welcome, of course.

To summarize the below-linked minutes, our recommended strategy is to get
4-week W3C/public review and publish the approved 1.0 errata document, but
to skip the hassle of republishing an entire new WebCGM 1.0 Third Release
document (Edited Recommendation).

Questions?

Regards,
-Lofton.