Re: attention -- WG approval of 1.0 strategy

Lofton,

I agree to publish an Errata  document which will suffice, and that
publication of a 1.0 Third Release is not necessary in our case.

As our errata document incorporates class 3 errata, we will follow section
"7.6.4 Call for Review of Proposed Corrections"
of
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#correction-classes

Therefore we will have a four weeks public "Call for Review".

Thierry.