Re[2]: WebCGM 2.0 appendix progress

We do have a limited set of style properties in the XCF. It's a scale
down styling mechanism (nothing as elaborate as CSS). The intent is to
allow a user to emphasis a particular part of a CGM illustration
without re-authoring the illustration every time.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/CR-webcgm20-20060906/WebCGM20-DOM.html#L2666
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/CR-webcgm20-20060906/WebCGM20-XCF.html#elements
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/CR-webcgm20-20060906/WebCGM20-DOM.html#styleprop-table

--
Regards,
 Benoit   mailto:benoit@itedo.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.