Re: [webauthn] Support for remote desktops (#1577)

@seism0saurus  you need to start chrome on the remote desktop with command
line flag --disable-features=WebAuthenticationUseNativeWinApi if you want
chrome to use USB directly vs using webAuthn.dll.

Yes we should look at this in the WebAuthn spec to make this useable by
humans.

Technical discussions on how to do this currently probably belong on the
Fido-Dev list.

John B.