Re: [webauthn] Inconsistencies in backup state flags (#1740)

From: Firstyear via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 04:13:02 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Agreed, we already store BS and BE in webauthn-rs, and we are able to validate state changes between them are valid transitions. Do we also have guidance around what happens when these flags change, and what are valid transitions? IE if BE is false, and BS changes from false to true?.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Firstyear
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1740#issuecomment-1154688151 using your GitHub account