Re: [webauthn] Refer to options for the user verification check (#1718)

From: Firstyear via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 04:11:39 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> though I understand if you feel disheartened.

I certainly feel this, since it has been a bit more than a year (especially around this issue), and I feel that the concerns I have an as RP aren't really taken seriously - from both a public RP viewpoint, and an enterprise one I can see lots of rough patches that RP's will run into. But I'm glad to see some of these things start to change, because I do want to contribute, and I do care about these things.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Firstyear
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1718#issuecomment-1154687586 using your GitHub account