Re: [webauthn] Managing FIDO keys (#1612)

From: Anders Rundgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 13:05:39 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Thanx @emlun!  Unfortunately it seems that this feature is missing in Windows or is in such an obscure place that mere mortals like me will never find it.  chrome://settings/securityKeys doesn't appear to be available either.  Fortunately the solution mentioned by @MasterKale reduces the number of "zombie" keys and the user won't see them at all.  Aided by a persistent cookie I was able to filter away the zombies.

I may be off track here, but it seems that some kind of scoping feature could improve the multi-key scenario.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cyberphone
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1612#issuecomment-842308079 using your GitHub account