Re: [webauthn] Managing FIDO keys (#1612)

Microsoft has not yet publicly released the Fido credential management
API.  So there is no way to delete individual credentials on the platform
authenticator.

I think there is a way to reset all of the credential but I don't think
that is obvious.

I regularly remind MS that this is an issue, so they are well aware of it.