Re: [webauthn] Eliminate duplicate terminology (#1648)

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 23:36:19 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Agreed. I don't expect to fully de-duplicate all of the above terms, but maybe at least reduce the frequency of some of the duplicates and keep them more contained around their definition sites. I think this will impact the Authenticator Taxonomy section most of all, especially since some of those definitions aren't even used outside that section, or only barely.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1648#issuecomment-879473396 using your GitHub account