[webauthn] changing to "permissions policy" messed up MDN links (#1486)

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 21:17:13 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
equalsJeffH has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== changing to "permissions policy" messed up MDN links ==

changing to the new "permissions policy" name from "feature policy" apparently messed up MDN links in some fashion.  Compiling the spec now yields this message:
>WARNING: No 'sctn-feature-policy' ID found, skipping MDN features that would target it.

Fixing this may require adjustments over on the MDN side of things -- I wonder if MDN is up-to-date with the feature-policy spec splitting into two specs?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1486 using your GitHub account