Re: [webauthn] New platform authenticators are making discoverable credentials regardless of residentKey=false passed to Create() (#1457)

From: Arian van Putten via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:06:20 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Would it be possible to let chrome for android throw an exception when `requireResidentKey = true` is set in a more short term though?  Currently I need to special case Chrome for Android by user agent matching as it seems to be the only one that doesn't conform to the L1 specification in this specific scenario. And that sounds more like a bug than a missing feature to me... Though I might be interpreting the spec too strictly.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by arianvp
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1457#issuecomment-692701186 using your GitHub account