Re: [webauthn] need "how to install bikeshed in one's local webauthn repo clone" instructions (#1477)

From: Julien Cayzac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 04:24:54 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I struggled with the instructions as well. I'd suggest moving to Docker completely and stop relying on installing Python and packages on the host (just use volume mounting inside Docker). I can have a look at this later in the week.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jcayzac
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1477#issuecomment-688024357 using your GitHub account