Re: [webauthn] Update "feature policy" refs to new name "permissions policy" (#1473) (#1476)

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 16:49:37 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> I'm a bit confused. I'm used to work with projects that request PRs to be "atomic", i.e. self-contained.

Apologies, I was rushing when originally looking at this and did not understand the implications nor contents of the two separate commits.

You are perhaps a more sophisticated git & github user than we are.  We have been updating the bikeshed cache infrequently and typically in separate commits that do only such an update.

> Should I send a separate PR just for the first commit?

Yes, I think it'd be best to have two separate PRs.

Did you create  3693e38 using the directions here: https://github.com/w3c/webauthn#updating-copies-of-bikeshed-data-files-stored-in-this-repo ?

Do you have a bikeshed installation in `<local path to>/webauthn/bikeshed` ?

If so, perhaps you can also help out with issue #1477 ?

thanks

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1476#issuecomment-686619776 using your GitHub account