Re: [webauthn] Abstracting the concept of Privacy CA/Attestation CA into Anonymization CA (#1474)

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 19:54:07 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> TCG has co-opted the "attestation CA" term, hence the present terminology.

Ah, I see. Well, I recall that we were at some point talking about "attestation proxy" or "proxy attestation" as an attestation type. If we do need a more abstract term, maybe we could use something like that?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1474#issuecomment-685961646 using your GitHub account