Re: [webauthn] more fully delineate "privacy ca", "attestation ca", "anonymization ca" (#1422)

From: Jiewen Tan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 23:28:18 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> When you speak to privacy CA, do you mean an anonymization CA or an attestation CA? My understanding is that privacy CA was ambiguous, hence the need for the other terms.
>
> If anonymization CAs were eliminated, would this also deprecate the 'indirect' attestation conveyance preference?

What I'm trying to do here is to define Anonymization CA given attestation CA is too specific to TCG. I'm not sure if that implies deprecating "indirect" attestation.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by alanwaketan
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1422#issuecomment-685186225 using your GitHub account