[webauthn] Question about platform authenticator (#1540)

From: jason-webcomm via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 02:22:31 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
jason-webcomm has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Question about platform authenticator  ==
As we known Apple using attestation "Apple Anonymous Attestation Statement Format" to prevent identity information leak.
But is there any way to block specify device using webauthn ? For example, I trust apple's all device except iPad. Current I only can get platform from userAgent(maybe spoofed).

please advice, thanks.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1540 using your GitHub account