Re: [webauthn] Question about platform authenticator (#1540)

From: Shane Weeden via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 03:37:40 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I think the answer is simply: No, there is no way to _block specify_ [sic] _device using webauthn_

I don't believe it was ever intended for WebAuthn to permit such a thing to be possible, nor (in my opinion) do I believe the WebAuthn specification community would condone such an intent.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by sbweeden
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1540#issuecomment-742945868 using your GitHub account