Re: [webauthn] Refine User Verification description (#1162)

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 18:43:41 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
It is true that authenticators might allow registering several people's fingerprints to the same account, for example, but I'd argue it's still true that the _intent_ of UV is to distinguish individual users. Also, multiple people could very well share the same "user" account at an RP anyway. I don't think we really need to change anything here.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1162#issuecomment-467981460 using your GitHub account