Re: [webauthn] add notion of "enterprise" attestation (#1147)

MS made a case for not doing that. The idea was:

1. Token contains some blob which says "for which" RPs individual
attestation might be required
2. Upon registration, token sends blob to browser. Browser interprets it.
Might show additional UI telling user what they're about to do.
3. If browser is happy, it'll set the "ep" bit in CTAP.

Maybe we want that in conjunction with the "EP" flag in WebAuthn too.
Dunno. We have a use case where for the same RPID, sometime we want ep, and
sometimes we don't.